2018 Carolyn L. Kuckein Student Research Fellowship
Thank you for your interest in applying for the 2018 Carolyn L. Kuckein Student Research Fellowship! Please provide the information below for review by the USU chapter prior to national submission. Note that all members of the application packet who are AΩA members must have active status.
Email the following items to email@example.com:
- The completed checklist (download the checklist). Checklist may be more than one page.
- A four-page summary of the research project written by the applicant, single-spaced, in 12-point type with 1- inch margins, as follows: title, hypothesis, rationale, background information, methods and sample size, plan for data analysis, potential significance, role of the student in preparation and execution of the project, an estimate of the number of weeks that the student will devote to the project, and an acronym definition list.
- The project bibliography.
- If required for the project, proof of IRB or IACUC approval or submission for approval.
- The student’s CV (no more than 3-4 pages).
- A letter of support from the faculty mentor/research supervisor indicating his or her commitment of time and interest to the project and student.
- The faculty mentor/research supervisor’s biographical sketch (3-4 pages – see NIH format for an example). Do not send the mentor's complete CV.
Submit the following personal information: